A Great Place to Live, Work and Learn
East Lansing offers affordable living with a small city atmosphere that provides access to many cultural and recreational activities, as well as a beautiful campus.
We asked our students about what their housing is like, and these were the results of the survey.
- The City of East Lansing's website provides information about local government, upcoming events, news, and more.
- Here you can find the most up to date COVID-19 guidelines for East Lansing
- Here you can find information about MSU's campus (including how to get involved), Big 10 sports teams, and living and dining.
- Resources about getting involved on campus, resources for students including veterans, parents and those in the LGBTQ+ community. You can also find information about the office of the Vice President for student affairs and services here.
- Information about MSU Safe Ride, State Walk, Bike Share, and CATA Night Owl.
MSU Police Department
- Look here for Coronavirus updates, police services, resources, and more.
Counseling & Psychiatric Services
- General information about MSU CAPS and its services such as support groups and one-on-one counseling.
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Here you can find information about accommodations, resources, and programs for people with disabilities.
- Information about MSU's women's and men's sports, team schedules, tickets, and more.
- Club sports, fitness memberships, and information about MSU's facilities across campus.
Wharton Center for Performing Arts
- Upcoming events, tickets, and information about the Wharton Center.
Festivals In Lansing
- Upcoming events and festivals in the greater Lansing area.
- Here, you can find Grand Rapid's most updated COVID-19 Guidelines
- Ranked as one of the best places to live, Grand Rapids is located in western Michigan on the banks of the Grand River.
- The city offers family-friendly low cost-of-living, walkable neighborhoods and a vibrant downtown area with plenty of food and entertainment.
- Get around the city easily with the Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH)
- Grand Rapids is known for being a great food city, here are some of the best spots to grab a bite to eat
- Here are some fun things to do and places to see during your time in Grand Rapids
- Our close proximity to Lake Michigan offers numerous outdoor recreational activities
- Grand Rapids hosts many virtual events and winter activities
- The Grand Rapids Research Center is a state-of-the-art research facility located in downtown Grand Rapids.
- Opened in 2017, the Center has 33 research teams and $49 million in research funding. Areas of research interest include neurodegenerative disease, aging, autism, pediatric cancers, rare genetic disorders, women’s health, and infertility, and gynecologic disease and cancer.